In order to get the very best from the equipment that DFC Automation supplies we strongly recommend that it is professionally fitted by either DFC Automation personnel, or one of our accredited sub-contractors.
Book a Free Premises Survey And Quote
- You can book a free quote online, or by calling us, see contact details.
- Our installation expert will visit your premises and give you a free quotation.
- If you are a landlord, we can arrange a mutually agreed appointment date and time when both you and your tenant can be at the property.
What You Can Expect From A Quotation And Survey
- Our advisor will complete a technical inspection so they can advise you of the best options and our current offers.
- We will provide a free quote as soon as possible.
- Your appointment should not take more than half an hour.
- If you go ahead we will arrange a time and date for installation to suit you.
Your New Installation
- We do everything we can to make your equipment installation a simple process, with minimal disruption of home, or business.
- Measures will be taken to protect driveways, walls, gardens etc.
- All equipment and materials will be supplied in advance or brought with us so we can start work straight away.
- There will be no mess left when the work is completed.
Immediately After Installation
- We will talk you through everything you need to know about how to use the installed equipment, as well as what to do if you need any help later.
- We will also provide you with all the necessary service records and documentation that will be essential for a future sale of the premises where the equipment has been installed.